hello singapura. i am here again with me and myself and my new redbook.
Today Rachel finally broke the 365(and more) pact with me and celebrated my quite-very-belated-sushi-date. It was a good date; started off with ramblings and complaints about our whereabouts during this drab holiday. Then we kinda took it off and had SushiTei(not f***ing SakaeSushi) I think my plan to convert Rachel into S.Tei lover is almost complete; she commented that the fried salmon skins were good(yay! +2points) and many other various Pro-S.Tei compliments. I am very convinced I am on the right track to converting her, since i already made Jenna + many others seethelight. NEXT IS AMANDA. I HEARD SHE LIKES THAT SLUT FROG'S SUSHI. AMANDA, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I WILL CONVERT YOU...YOU HEAR?!!

Anyways, I have seem to find my palsy pal for neoprints. Rachel has been the first out of 564,689 people i asked to take photos in 'Pretty In Tokyo.' No you peeps its not "gay ahlian" or "that's not cool" to take neoprints. Its nostalgic. It was awkward fun. We didn't know what to do and the machine kinda broke after our session. Stupid pink ahlians gave us bad service and made us waste our golden 27mins. EATMYBANANA. seriously.
Many things going on my area recently. I am currently occupying myself with consistent hashbrown frying, redbook reading, watching news(yes. i can't believe it too), surfing holiday sights, myspacing and sleeping. This rockstar is reaching his lows. LIFE IS SLOW. sigh, another month of holidays to go. and i am watching everyone go. stupid MotherSoh going thailand with her gal pals again. stupid Jenna and etc friends going overseas. :( WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR!!! I mean i am a nice guy i occasionally open doors for old ladies and buy nick-nacks for sisters and many other cliche nice stuff. Don't I deserve a travel?!?! Damn you MotherSoh for saying "No" to all my taiwanhongkongthailandaussie travel efforts! I mean you think you buy me XXXX and that XXXXXXXXX and also giving me XXXXXX and paying for my XXXXXXXXX and planning to get me a XXX is big deal is it. I WANT MORE. MORE CAN MORE. BWAHAHAHHAHA. (....) :(
*sigh* i am bored la. can't you see it. i'm so pathetic i indulge myself into talking-to-myself sessions on this blogspot screeeen.
I AM AVALIABLE FOR DATES. Please call my hotline
1800-i-am-also-bored-so-i-am-calling-this-number-
to-make-an-appointment-for-a-hot-date-with-shawn-the-rockstar.
CALL ME. seriously.
(....)
oei. just call la fuck.
Today Rachel finally broke the 365(and more) pact with me and celebrated my quite-very-belated-sushi-date. It was a good date; started off with ramblings and complaints about our whereabouts during this drab holiday. Then we kinda took it off and had SushiTei(not f***ing SakaeSushi) I think my plan to convert Rachel into S.Tei lover is almost complete; she commented that the fried salmon skins were good(yay! +2points) and many other various Pro-S.Tei compliments. I am very convinced I am on the right track to converting her, since i already made Jenna + many others seethelight. NEXT IS AMANDA. I HEARD SHE LIKES THAT SLUT FROG'S SUSHI. AMANDA, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I WILL CONVERT YOU...YOU HEAR?!!

Anyways, I have seem to find my palsy pal for neoprints. Rachel has been the first out of 564,689 people i asked to take photos in 'Pretty In Tokyo.' No you peeps its not "gay ahlian" or "that's not cool" to take neoprints. Its nostalgic. It was awkward fun. We didn't know what to do and the machine kinda broke after our session. Stupid pink ahlians gave us bad service and made us waste our golden 27mins. EATMYBANANA. seriously.
Many things going on my area recently. I am currently occupying myself with consistent hashbrown frying, redbook reading, watching news(yes. i can't believe it too), surfing holiday sights, myspacing and sleeping. This rockstar is reaching his lows. LIFE IS SLOW. sigh, another month of holidays to go. and i am watching everyone go. stupid MotherSoh going thailand with her gal pals again. stupid Jenna and etc friends going overseas. :( WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR!!! I mean i am a nice guy i occasionally open doors for old ladies and buy nick-nacks for sisters and many other cliche nice stuff. Don't I deserve a travel?!?! Damn you MotherSoh for saying "No" to all my taiwanhongkongthailandaussie travel efforts! I mean you think you buy me XXXX and that XXXXXXXXX and also giving me XXXXXX and paying for my XXXXXXXXX and planning to get me a XXX is big deal is it. I WANT MORE. MORE CAN MORE. BWAHAHAHHAHA. (....) :(
*sigh* i am bored la. can't you see it. i'm so pathetic i indulge myself into talking-to-myself sessions on this blogspot screeeen.
I AM AVALIABLE FOR DATES. Please call my hotline
1800-i-am-also-bored-so-i-am-calling-this-number-
to-make-an-appointment-for-a-hot-date-with-shawn-the-rockstar.
CALL ME. seriously.
(....)
oei. just call la fuck.

<< Home